The Base Module works as a mechanical stand for the BigClown units. With the exception of the Battery Module, you can plug any other BigClown module into a standardized socket available on the Base Module. It also features a prototyping area for soldering your own circuits.This module can be used as a stand on a desk (four rubber feet assure stable position on a surface), mounted on a DIN rail using special plastic clips, or it can be sticked on a wall or other vertical surfaces using a double-sided tape.
- Useful stand for the BigClown module system
- Prototyping area for soldering custom circuits
- Rubber feet (included)
- Plastic clips for a DIN rail mount (optional accessory)
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Mechanical dimensions: 88 x 55 mm