The rotarty encoder has 12 positions per revolution. The rotation range is not limited such as with a potentiometer and can be rotated in either direction at any number of revolutions.
The module was designed primarily to complement the LCD Module. A typical application is a wireless thermostat. The rotary encoder could be used as a convenient navigation control in the graphical menu.
This module also features three 5-pin sockets allowing you to connect BigClown tags.
Important: The illustrated aluminum knob is not a part of the module and is sold as an optional accessory separately.
- Rotary encoder PEC12R (Bourns)
- 12 positions per revolution
- Integrated push-button switch
- 3x connector for BigClown Tag
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Minimum lifetime: 30,000 revolution cycles
- Dimensions: 88 x 55 mm
Product related links