This module can power a BigClown node thanks to its integrated LDO regulator. The LDO generates 3.3 V output from the 5 V input.
Reliability is important - that's why we have implemented a smart overvoltage, undervoltage and reverse polarity protection on the power jack input. This feature guarantees the input voltage range to always stay within the proper limits.
There are also two 5-pin sockets available. These make it possible to connect BigClown tags.
- 5 V DC power adapter input (2.1 mm jack) (1)
- Input voltage range: 4.2 V to 5.8 V
- High-current relay output (230 V AC / 16 A)
- Integrated LDO with 3.3 V output voltage
- Addressable/digital RGB(W) LED strip output (1)
- Integrated voltage translator (3.3 V to 5 V)
- 2x position for a BigClown tag
- Overvoltage, undervoltage and reverse polarity protection
- Pluggable 3-pin terminal block for relay output
- Pluggable 3-pin terminal block for digital LED strip
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Mechanical dimensions: 88 x 55 mm
Note (1): Maximum allowed current is 6 A.