This item is fully compatible with the Core Module. It has a 32-bit ARM microcontroller with 192 kB of flash memory and 20 kB of RAM. Besides the integrated sub-GHz radio for the 868/915 MHz band, it also features two security chips - to have enough space for up to 32 BigClown nodes.
You can upload firmware into it over USB using the BigClown Firmware Tool (works on Windows, macOS, and Linux).
- ARM Cortex M0+ 32-bit MCU STM32L083CZ (ST)
- 192 kB Flash / 20 kB RAM
- Radio module (868/915 MHz) based on SPIRIT1 (ST)
- Dual security chip ATSHA204A (Microchip)
- USB to UART bridge FT231X (FTDI)
- Red color LED
- 10-pin SWD connector for debugging (not populated)
- USB-A connector for host communication and/or power
- Operating voltage range: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Mechanical dimensions: 25 x 60 mm